No Reward after completing quest in Farm Heroes Super Saga?

Answers

• MarkHawkMarkHawk Posts: 4,075 Community Manager
    Hi guys,

If you're getting the "Connection failed" error then most probably it's the game connection that does not work properly.
    This help page takes you through all the steps:  https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-super-saga/discussion/244952/im-having-issues-connecting-my-game-to-facebook

Welcome to the King Community! 

No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

• Marsha_CoxMarsha_Cox Posts: 1
    I have not received 2 rewards. I keep getting connection error.
  • ntpsdmcntpsdmc Posts: 0
    edited March 18
    Juego a Farm Heroes Super Saga y ahora que hay misiones, he ganado varias y no me los entregan, ni las monedas, ni  nada de lo que gane, sale mal la conexion o dice " OK recibiste tu premio" y no entregan nada. Gracias
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 8,714 Superstar
    Hi @ntpsdmc and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 We use only English language here so we can understand each other better and provide more help. I will ask you kindly to make a new post in English and we will do our best to help you. You can use a translator if necessary. This thread will be closed now. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day πŸ€—

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»
    🌈
    Beginner's Corner in Candy Crush Saga
    🌈
    Vote for portal in Friends Saga
    🌈
    Find the spookies and celebrate Halloween with us
    🌈
  • ntpsdmcntpsdmc Posts: 0
    I play FARM HEROES SUPER SAGA, and since some weeks ago, there are questo to do. And I made a couple but I didn t receive the prices. No boots, no coins no nothing at alla. Sometime it s says " There is not internet, reset" and sometimes says " Great you received the price" But there are nothing
    Hi Marsha! Welcome to the Farm Heroes Community :waving:

Please have a look at this page: https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-super-saga/discussion/244952/im-having-issues-connecting-my-game-to-facebook#latest

It will help you in fixing the connection error  :)

• BlueSnowdropBlueSnowdrop Posts: 1
    Hi 

I use a Windows Desktop PC to play Farm Heroes Super but every time i complete a quest and attempt to claim my rewards it fails, advising it can't find an internet connection and to "try again later".  However, i can't try again later because the button to click to Claim disappears and it states "new quests are coming soon".  BTW, I DO have an active internet connection, i've even tried reloading Farm Heroes Super immediately before claiming but still receive the same error.

Incidentally, I don't use Facebook so please don't just paste the link to reconnect to facebook which i've found in other similar queries because it won't help me.

thanks very much
    Hi BlueSnowdrop! Welcome to the Farm Heroes community :waving:

Just to make sure I understand correctly; are you playing the game on King.com through your browser?
    The game needs to be connected (and in most cases it will be through the FB connection) in order to retrieve quests and rewards.

• ElsaElsa Posts: 20,923 Superstar
    Hi @ntpsdmc, I do not play this game but I will tag @MarkHawk who is the community manager and perhaps he can help you with this.
  • cruzibbcruzibb Posts: 2
    I'm having the same problem but I do play in Facebook gameroom. Try to claim my reward and receive message no internet connection found try again later. Cannot retry due to claim button disappearing.
  • BlueSnowdropBlueSnowdrop Posts: 1
    Hi MarkHawk

yes, I play on King.com using Google Chrome.  I don't use Facebook at all.

I can open a new Chrome tab, navigate to King.com, launch Farm Heroes Super and then attempt to claim a reward.  It fails with can't find internet connection message.

thanks
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,460 Superstar
    edited March 21
    Hello @ntpsdmc,

A Warm Welcome to the Farm Heroes Super Section of our friendly King Community, also Thank you for coming back and posting your Question in English :)

First of all, I would like to know what device you are playing? 
    Did you log into the game through Facebook or Kingdom account?

Just would like to make sure this is what you are talking about --

When you are playing next time, if you see the message of "no Internet Connection" or any other error message, can you please take a screen shot and post it here? 

Do you play any other games on your Mobile device or just the Farm Heroes Super game?  If you are playing other games, are you having any issue there?  

** TO reply back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  Please let me know if you have any other Questions.  Once we know these basic details, we can provide more assistance.   

Looking forward to hear from you soon and assist you further :+1: 

• dianedodgindianedodgin Posts: 4
    I am also having the same problem when trying to claim my reward.  I receive message no internet connection found try again later. I play on Google browser through my Facebook connection.
  • zdamawzdamaw Posts: 1
    This is the FOURTH time I've got the "no internet" bs - I'm playing on Facebook, on a computer Ethernet wired. This is absurd!

Hi guys,

Thanks for telling. I have escalated this issue so the guys in the game studio can check up on the issue.
    I have merged you all into this thread so I can update you once I know more.