No Reward after completing quest in Farm Heroes Super Saga?

Answers

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 6,100 Superstar
    Hi @red7878 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Which device and OS are you using for this game? Did you try to clear cache and cookies? It's simple, but sometimes these simple steps really can help. And please check if your game is up to date, the latest version should be 1.17.9.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste 🙏🏻
  • hannahbell86hannahbell86 Posts: 3
    I’ve been having this same problem for months! Very frustrating! I’ve lost out on thousands of coins! I’ve tried emailing king, but they do not respond. 
    @hannahbell86 did you try to fill in this support form?

https://soporto.king.com/contact

If you didn't please do so and choose the proper game, topic and subtopic. Once you do so, you will get an automated email message. Note that you have to answer to that mail and explain what is happening in order to reach them again. Thanks for understanding.

Yes, I have filled out that form more than once. All I get back is an automated response that says to try the support community. 
    @hannahbell86 Exactly! That's my point. You need to reply to that mail and write your issue and they will reach you.

edited March 2
    My point is that the email doesn’t say that you have to respond to the email. It only says to try the community support. How was I supposed to know that I needed to reply to the email? I will do that now, but the email should say that. Btw, I don’t appreciate your snarky reply. That’s not how a professional should speak to a customer.
    edited March 2
    @hannahbell86 I understand. That's why we are here to direct you the right way. I am sorry if it sounded like that, it was not my intention. I am only a volunteer who is trying to help people around. Have a wonderful weekend 🤗

• smbanks2000smbanks2000 Posts: 2
    I am not getting my coins when the state fair is over.  This has happen 2 times.  Please help!!!
  • MarkHawkMarkHawk Posts: 4,079 Community Manager
    Hi there smbanks2000! Welcome to the Farm Heroes Super Saga community :waving:

I saw another thread about the same issue: https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-super-saga/discussion/comment/325592#Comment_325592

Please have a look there and follow the instructions from firebombmarkus :) 

Welcome to the King Community! 

No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

• smbanks2000smbanks2000 Posts: 2
    Hello.  I've already filled put the form 2 times now.  And the email address is a no reply email address so will it be checked? 
  • Teresa_DTeresa_D Posts: 6
    It has been like six or seven weeks and nothing.  It’s like they don’t care anymore or something. Never did get my bonus 250 coins from that time.  Not impressed and thinking maybe I should give up the game if this is what is gonna happen.
  • de410de410 Posts: 0
    edited March 13
    For the new Quests I have completed 3 of them and did not get my rewards
  • truongnttruongnt Posts: 1
     For the new Quests I have completed 2 of them and did not get my rewards. When I take the reward the notice: "Connection failed" appear. Yesterday and today has the same problem.
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 17,699 Superstar
    Hi @truongnt, I don't play this game so I am going to tag @MarkHawk who is the community manager here.  Hopefully he can offer you some help.
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 17,699 Superstar
    Hi @de410, I don't play this game so I am going to tag @MarkHawk who is the community manager here.  Hopefully he can offer you some help.
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here