🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

No Reward after completing quest in Farm Heroes Super Saga?

Answers

• BlueSnowdrop
    BlueSnowdrop Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi MarkHawk

yes, I play on King.com using Google Chrome.  I don't use Facebook at all.

I can open a new Chrome tab, navigate to King.com, launch Farm Heroes Super and then attempt to claim a reward.  It fails with can't find internet connection message.

thanks
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,487 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2019
    Hello @ntpsdmc,

A Warm Welcome to the Farm Heroes Super Section of our friendly King Community, also Thank you for coming back and posting your Question in English :)

First of all, I would like to know what device you are playing? 
    Did you log into the game through Facebook or Kingdom account?

Just would like to make sure this is what you are talking about --

When you are playing next time, if you see the message of "no Internet Connection" or any other error message, can you please take a screen shot and post it here? 

Do you play any other games on your Mobile device or just the Farm Heroes Super game?  If you are playing other games, are you having any issue there?  

** TO reply back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  Please let me know if you have any other Questions.  Once we know these basic details, we can provide more assistance.   

Looking forward to hear from you soon and assist you further :+1: 
  • dianedodgin
    dianedodgin Posts: 4 Newbie
    I am also having the same problem when trying to claim my reward.  I receive message no internet connection found try again later. I play on Google browser through my Facebook connection.
  • zdamaw
    zdamaw Posts: 1 Newbie
    This is the FOURTH time I've got the "no internet" bs - I'm playing on Facebook, on a computer Ethernet wired. This is absurd!

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Hi guys,

Thanks for telling. I have escalated this issue so the guys in the game studio can check up on the issue.
    I have merged you all into this thread so I can update you once I know more.

• MarkHawk
    Hi guys,

Please post your player ID. This way we can look up your player account and pinpoint where the issue is.

• dianedodgin
    dianedodgin Posts: 4 Newbie
    MarkHawk:

Here is my Player ID: 1002825605 

Thank you,
    Diane Dodgin
  • ntpsdmc
    ntpsdmc Posts: 0 Newbie
    It s me again ! The game is not working , when I have to get the prices says " the internet is not working" or " you have received the prices" and there ir NOTHING, I am attaching a pic. I love this game but I see you are not supporting as well as other games.. I sorry too much
    I will playing coz I said I love it, but I will not buy with real money anymore. 
  • jojodav
    jojodav Posts: 1 Newbie
    MarkHawk:
    I am having the same issue

This is my player ID: 2015999883
  • MarkHawk
    Thanks @dianedodgin and @jojodav
    I'll forward your player ID to the dev team so they can look into the issue.

Anyone else with this issue - please post your player ID here as a comment. Thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?