🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

What happened to the videos to receive booster?

Options
007jayc
007jayc Posts: 553 Level 4
edited April 2019 in Support
What happened to the videos to receive the booster can before playing or the videos at the end of a game for 3 extra moves?  It's been weeks and I thought it had to do with getting a new update, which sometimes happens.  But mine is up to date and no videos.

Comments

• 007jayc
    Options
    I guess maybe I should have asked my question here.  What happened to the videos to receive the booster before playing and the videos after playing for 3 extra moves.  It's been weeks since I've seen a video and I thought it was because I needed to update the app.  But that wasn't the case.  Thanks.
  • MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi there 007jayc :waving:

Long story but basically we were not happy with the provided ads in the game. We are currently preparing a better setup that will be launched soon :) 
  • 007jayc
    Options
    MarkHawk said:
    Hi there 007jayc :waving:

Long story but basically we were not happy with the provided ads in the game. We are currently preparing a better setup that will be launched soon :) 
    That is good.  I liked the bonuses and the extra moves.  I also miss when the bonuses were the baskets too.  Then that got changed over to the watering cans.  Thanks.
  • 007jayc
    Options
    If bonuses aren't added back into the game soon then I guess I'm done playing Super Saga.  I'm at level 1345 and without bonuses it's takes forever to move up.  I've been playing Super Saga since it first came out, stopped playing Farm Heroes Saga since Super was more challenging.  Too bad.
  • MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi there 007jayc, 

Just wanted to give you an update. Game studio is currently restructuring and this has created a delay in setting up some of the features in the game.

We currently have 2 contests running here in the community where you can win Gold bars. Have a look here and here - hope you'll be able to win and use the Gold bars to progress in the game  B)
  • 007jayc
    Options
    Are we at it again?  No videos to receive boosters or 3 extra moves again for over a week.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
  • 007jayc
    Options
    QueenB said:
    It looks like it @007jayc😟

Why exactly?

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Special events and extra features are available only during specific time frames and only for randomly chosen groups of players and devices from time to time.

If you do not see this special event in your game at the moment then rest assured it'll be coming your way soon in the future!

We'd like to reassure you that sometimes you'll have features that other players do not, so we try to make sure you won't miss out on the fun.

I'd love to be able to manually add these features to your game, but I'm afraid here, we have no control over how these groups are selected or chosen.

I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but our Game Studios are constantly testing new features and concepts and we believe that this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges and gaming elements in the future.

• 007jayc
    Options
    I've been playing this game since it started, but it looks like I'm done with the BS that is always explained for the reason there are no ads for extra moves or for boosters.  This past year has been the worst for this game.  I started playing King games with Farm Heroes Saga and then Super when it came out.  I guess more people play the first game and that is why it is always updated with new stuff.  I'm currently sitting at Level 1744 and have been at the top of my group (lost it twice but regained it both times) for the longest time.  The levels have gotten to the point that I can play a whole week without moving up a level.  The BS of saying these rewards are given to randomly chosen groups and devices from time to time makes it uneven and how people move up levels against one another.  That is not how this game was for the longest time.  I guess I'll find another game to play, and it won't be a King game with this kind of customer service!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?