🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Problem - Super Farm Heros

Spinnifix
Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend
Hello Mark!  :o 

Only one question: Is it possible that I can always play Super Farm Heros? I am a PC player with Window 7.

This is the only game I have to play on Google Chrome.

It's like that, I often do not come in.
 I can not play it for days, since it's only at the store. Is there anything else I can do that I can always play?

It would be nice if I could take both browsers - Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.

Greetings Peggy

Thank you ♥

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,361 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Spinnifix,  Hope you are having a nice day :)

On PC, we can play on Game Room also!!  I do not know whether you have Facebook account or not... if you have Facebook, then Game Room is one option to play.

We can also play on Microsoft Edge and yes, certainly on Mozilla Firefox :+1:  Only issue could be with "Lives" & level progress!!  If you open both the windows at the same time, then the window you are playing currently has the level progression (after you pass a level). 

Once, all the lives are gone, you can switch over to the other window, but the level you see will be the one when you opened the game that day and the tasks of the Quests won't be updated either!!  You will have to "Refresh" the screen to see the level progress, but the lives are gone now!!  Hope it made sense!!  

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you =)  

Thank you and have a great day/evening :+1:
  • Spinnifix
    Hello!

I'm sorry, but I did not understand anything at all. I am not in Facebook. Only in King.com. For me, this problem is not about the reward, but about not getting into the game. Since it is only on the load. Question: Can you speak German? In German it is easier to explain to me.

Greeting Peggy

nice day
  • Spinnifix
    Hello,

I just checked if I can play the game "Super Farm Heroes" in Firefox (does not work), Google Chrome (infinite loading page - can't play the game) and Opera (it works here after quite a while loading but it's stuck at about 4 fps, so for me its not playable!!).

It would be great if you could get this issue to the IT so that they can go on with developing the games for PC. 

Thank you and greetings,

Spinnifix
  • Spinnifix
    Hello Mark

Now I want to play the spielo and it does not work. It loads and loads.

Greeting Peggy
  • MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Hi Peggy :waving:

I did a check on the game on King.com and it should load correctly. I believe the issue you are experiencing might be due to an older computer and Windows 7 that doesn't fully support HTML5 (the format that the game is programmed in).

I'm glad that you tried the game in Opera as well as this is one of the more advanced and lightweight browsers out there. The low frame rate indicates that Opera is better at emulating some of the features required in the game.

I suggest you run the benchmark test located here: https://html5test.com/ 
    - if you receive a score under 520 points then it's most probably the computer that needs to be upgraded in order to play the game without any hiccups.

• Spinnifix
  • Spinnifix
    At the moment I only play with OPERA. Although it goes in slow motion, but it can be played and I come in. This is the only one where I can play.
  • Spinnifix
  • Spinnifix
    Hello Mark!

This morning I tried to use both browswins - google Chrome and Opera. Both invite too long. Do not get involved. Please optimize it for the PC. It is not nice for the PC players !!!

Greetings and nice day Peggy

• Spinnifix

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?