🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Problems with rewards !!!

2»

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend
    For me as PC PLAYER it is already difficult to get into the game. I sometimes can not play days. Now these games come everytime I want to play, so I never get to play !!! Please bring it in order.
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    I think I got it now!

These issues the rewards have been reported to the Game Studio, but I have no further details about when or if it will fixed I'm afraid. 

• Spinnifix
    Only the first half was answered. I had already read that from Mark !!! The second part is more important to me. Otherwise I do not need to try to play !!! 
  • Spinnifix
    Technical problem for quite a while. I have communicated and deposited pictures that I always have to play the old levels before I can play my current. It's a nice game - saga, unfortunately it's broken by something like that. I would like to continue playing if it would please. Otherwise I have to leave it. Too bad. Please bring it in order! Greeting Peggy
  • Spinnifix
    verything is always put together, but my problems remain. I'm really crazy. sorry. What shoud that? Will anything be done because of the problems?

• Spinnifix
    I have the problem that the "Country Show" is constantly coming. It's all a technical mistake. Please fix the bugs !!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?