🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

MadPlace

MadPlace
MadPlace Posts: 2 Newbie
I have been stuck on level 853 for two days.  I have completed the level with 3 stars but it will not advance to level 854.  It keeps trying to send me back to level 842 which I have already completed with 3 stars.  What is going on?

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Welcome to our Community @MadPlace 😀

According to our system, your game should be on level 854, can you do me a favor and get back with a screenshot of the game map showing your profile picture so I can have a closer look? For any guidance, please visit this useful website: www.take-a-screenshot.org

• MadPlace
    MadPlace Posts: 2 Newbie
    Haven't mastered sending the screen shot yet.  What happens is that after I go back and replay level 853 and complete it, it does not automatically move to level 854.  It does nothing but goes to the game map.  The profile box, not showing my profile pic, shows that I am on 854 but when I try to play it, it goes to level 842 to defeat Rancid, which I have already done with 3 stars..  Rancid is shown in the lower left corner flashing.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Thanks for the additional details!

When you do get the chance to send us the screenshot, we will be able to investigate this as we don't have any similar reports so we need to see how your game looks like.

Hope to hear back from you soon :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?