πŸ”₯ Super Hot Right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

How often are new levels released?

Khoddiey_Clark
Khoddiey_Clark Posts: 358 Level 3
How often are new levels released? I have looked on the IOS app store and it doesn't say anything about how often levels get released. I am just curious as there are about 5/6 levels left until I have completed all of the available levels so far.

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    Sorry I missed your question @Khoddiey_Clark

We don't really have a specific date for releases on this game and the studio doesn't inform us when the releases is out or when they are planning on releasing new levels so we just have to keep an eye on the app store.Β 

Hope you still have normal Farm Heroes levels to keep you busy withΒ πŸ€—
  • Khoddiey_Clark
    I have completed all the levels in Farm Heroes Saga. I'm just going back and completing quests.
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi guys 😊 @Khoddiey_Clark I just wanted to tell you that I got an update today on Android. Go and check for update, it might be there πŸ˜‰ By the way, great job on finishing all the levels! I am currently on level 160 😁
  • Khoddiey_Clark
    edited June 2019
    There isn't an update for iPhone yet. I think the new levels come out on Tuesday (18th June).Β 

EDIT: Sorry wrong game. I was thinking on the regular farm heroes lol.Β 

I've checked the update for Farm heroes suer and yeah, they've added 15 new levels.Β 

Hi guys 😊 @Khoddiey_Clark I just wanted to tell you that I got an update today on Android. Go and check for update, it might be there πŸ˜‰ By the way, great job on finishing all the levels! I am currently on level 160 😁

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?