🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

What do the silver coins do in farm heroes super saga

Simon_Barber
Simon_Barber Posts: 2 Newbie

What do the silver coins do in farm heroes super saga ???? As they don't do nothing if I click on them , I can't use to buy boosters as that says I have to use my gold bars ???

Answers

• Sherri_Andres
    Sherri_Andres Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi Simon,

Coins are a valuable in-game currency used in Farm Heroes Super Saga.

You earn coins every time you defeat Rancid or complete a Country Show, the bigger the growth of your Super Cropsie, the bigger the rewards!

You can then use the Coins to buy the Watering Can and the Glove boosters before starting a level.

When you select the level to play, before clicking on the green Play button, simply select the Shop icon which appears on the left hand side and spend away! See this useful quick video for further details:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oizu8yBlFrQ&ab_channel=BloggingWitches

Please don't forget that you can only have 1 Glove or Watering Can booster bought with coins in your game inventory at one time. If you have already reached this limit then the booster appears as sold out.

You can also find a lot of information for our exciting new Farm Heroes game on the following page: http://farmheroessupersaga.com/help/en or from the in-game FAQs.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

I have NEVER been able to use silver, I have over 2000, I click on the 'shop before EVERY game and the silver option is always SOLD. I am not liking this game, does not give any incentives to keep playing
  • pimpdaddy
    pimpdaddy Posts: 1 Newbie
    Thank Sherri_andres
    I know this is somewhat older posts but now with the game I think Wes and once they’re completed you get coins I figured they were useless because I did not know about this option because when you would click on the shop Unless you click on one of the icons for the watering can or the hand switch at the top you do not see the option to use these coins so thank you very much For finally answering the question I had is well, thank you for your post and that I found it LOL
  • queen_candy61whester
    queen_candy61whester Posts: 201 Level 3
    Why not???
    I need the silver coins and gold bars.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,391 Candy Moderator
    Hello @queen_candy61whester, Hope you are having a nice day!

I am sorry to say that I was not clear about the issue you are having in your game!!  Can you please explain more?

Talk to you soon!  Have a wonderful weekend :) 
  • pkmax007
    pkmax007 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I am having a similar issue, for over a week I have not been able to buy gloves or watering cans with sufficient silver coin. I am using Android 10, Google Pixel 2, signed in using Facebook.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?