🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

New levels

Options
Khoddiey_Clark
Khoddiey_Clark Posts: 358 Level 3
Does anyone know when the new levels will be released? I only have 3 levels (max) until I have completed all of the avaliable levels so far. Tbh who makes this game needs to have a regular update of the game, similar to Farm Heroes Saga. 

Comments

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Khoddiey_Clark Wow! You are almost at the top! I am on level 210 but I don't give up 😁 I got my update today on Google Play so I hope yours will be there soon. The frequency of updating games depends on the time developers need to finish them. For sure the games that are more popular are updated more often.
  • Khoddiey_Clark
    Khoddiey_Clark Posts: 358 Level 3
    Options
    I’ve completed all of the levels. I did update my game but there’s no new levels added. The only thing that is new is the theme. 

Hi @Khoddiey_Clark Wow! You are almost at the top! I am on level 210 but I don't give up 😁 I got my update today on Google Play so I hope yours will be there soon. The frequency of updating games depends on the time developers need to finish them. For sure the games that are more popular are updated more often.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?