🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

My game is missing Level 1556

karhum
karhum Posts: 7 Level 2
I can’t move off of Level 1556. It skips from Level 1555 to 1557. 

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,581 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @karhum!  Hoping you are having a nice day! 

I am glad that the Re-installing the game App worked and the level returned again from hiding :D

With regards to loosing the Boosters, unfortunately, that is the side affect of reinstalling the App.  Because, these boosters are saved on our device memory and once we delete the App, those boosters too are gone and the App is like a new one with the re-installation process :(   
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Apologies for the late reply here @karhum!

I've just added some items to your game to compensate for the trouble of having to reinstall the game app. Hope they will come in handy 😉

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Hello @karhum, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes Super section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game and I have not seen any other players complaining about it!!  

I will tag our Community In-charge @QueenB to look into it and find out what they can about the issue.  They will be back at the office only tomorrow.  

In the mean time, please post below details --
    1) The device you are using to play the game --
    2) Are you logged into the game through Facebook OR King account?
    3) Your game user ID number... here is a link to find it https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-super-saga/discussion/247506/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latest

** If you are logged into the game ONLY with Facebook, it will be a different procedure to find your ID!  Please let me know and I can give you another way :+1:

Also, can you tell us when you said "Skipping" -- do you not see the level # 1556 on the Map itself? OR when you click on "Play" or "Next", is it just taking you to # 1557?

TO post back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Looking forward to talk to you further!  Have a nice rest of the day =)
  • karhum
    There is no level 1556 on my game. I have tried to send you photos. I am not connected with Facebook. I will go look for my UserID and send it to you shortly. Thank for responding to me. 
  • karhum
    Rah. My UserID is 8381054220
  • QueenB
    Oh my, this is new 🧐

@karhum Can you tell me which game app version you have installed and have you by any chance tried reinstalling the game app? 
  • karhum
    Version 1.23.4. How do I reinstall???
  • karhum
    Reinstall worked. Thank you Bee
  • karhum
    I lost all of my free help tokens tho. I had 100 of the add five points thingy’s, two gloves and two of the collect all of one color thingy’s. 
  • PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Hello @karhum!  Hoping you are having a nice day! 

I am glad that the Re-installing the game App worked and the level returned again from hiding :D

With regards to loosing the Boosters, unfortunately, that is the side affect of reinstalling the App.  Because, these boosters are saved on our device memory and once we delete the App, those boosters too are gone and the App is like a new one with the re-installation process :(   
  • QueenB
    Answer ✓
    Apologies for the late reply here @karhum!

I've just added some items to your game to compensate for the trouble of having to reinstall the game app. Hope they will come in handy 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?