🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Wi-Fi sign

Spinnifix
Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend
I used to play these levels on the PC and now on the tablet. What is the same is that after life the wlan sign comes and loads and loads. So I can not continue. That I can pick up the lives. The PC is not over Wi-Fi, but cable. The tablet goes via Wi-Fi. It is still the same problem. Please can you do anything there? That's the only game where I have this problem.

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Hi @Spinnifix!

I'm not quite sure I understand your question, but are you saying that you are having issues syncing the lives you have in the game on PC over to your tablet?

If yes, this is not possible, only Gold bars and game progress gets synced between devices. Hope I got this right 🙂🙌
  • Spinnifix
    @QueenB

Yes yes the language. If it were in German, it would be much easier. No, you did not understand it. I played the lives on the PC and wanted to accept the news. Only it does not work. Because it constantly loads the wlan sign. Although the PC is running on cable and have no Wi-Fi. Per tablet runs on wifi. But is the same problem. And can not accept my messages. This is the only game with the WLAN sign. Other games I can continue to play without problems. Otherwise I would have to take a picture of it. If you do not understand it !!!
  • Spinnifix
  • Spinnifix
    Thus, I can no longer accept messages and continue playing. Whether tablet or PC. I can not play Pc anymore because it does not transfer properly anymore. Thus only on the tablet.
  • QueenB
    Apologies for noticing your reply here @Spinnifix!

How has the game been working for you lately? Still getting the loading signal? If yes, can you try removing the game from Facebook and install it again? This link will show you how to do it.

First of all don’t worry as this process will not delete your progress. As soon as you reinstall the game you will be back on the same level as before.

Hope this helps :) 
  • Spinnifix
    @QueenB I came back from vacation this week, so I'm back on the technology in games since Fridays. I have this app installed by King.com. I am not in Facebook. What I have already done is this: I do not play the 5 lives, but in between accept these messages. Then I can play well. That's not how it should be. You should be able to play these five lives and then accept these messages. At the moment I play a lot of soda and less super farm hero. But when I play it, I will see how it is now. Hope you understand my text !!! Greeting Peggy

• QueenB
    Hope you had a nice vacation @Spinnifix😃

So you're playing on King.com and you're having issues accepting lives as the internet symbol keeps loading and loading, correct?

Have you tried clearing the cache of your browser or a different one? You can download them from the following links:

- http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/upgrade.html

- https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/index.html

- http://www.opera.com/computer

Note! If you're already playing in supported browser we still recommend trying another browser. 

Now make sure that you clear the cache regularly: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache.

Hope this helps :)

• Spinnifix
    Hello @QueenB! Thank you, my vacation was very nice and free of play. It is my principle not to play outside the apartment. Because of the problem you could not help me yet. I used to play it on the PC and constantly clear the cache from all browsers. The problem remained. Now I play on the tablet and the problem persists. I played Farm Super Heros again yesterday. Only if I uninstall it, then all booster are gone. I had it installed normally on the new tablet and it was like that from the start. That will not help, uninstall it and load it again. Maybe you can ask Mark times !!! Would be nice, thanks. Greeting Peggy

• QueenB
    So this issue is not on a PC but on your tablet, gotcha :)

In his case we might have to delete the game app again as that it is the only way to solve an issue with the app. Yes, you will lose saved boosters and lives but these are no good anyways if you can't open the game.

I'll be happy to add some boosters back to your  game once this issue has been solved, just let me know when it has been done :) 
  • Spinnifix
    Hello @QueenB Thanks for the answer. I played it again today and still in the game when I had life, I accepted some and could continue to play. What does that mean for me now, do I have to uninstall and reload it? Only earlier I had played it on the PC and it was the same problem. Can not play on the PC anymore because I can not get in anymore. The games are only developed for mobile devices. Greeting Peggy

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?