🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Disappearing beans

SherryQ
SherryQ Posts: 5 Level 2
Over 60,000 beans disappeared on me...can I get them back?...please and thank you.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,500 Candy Moderator
    Hello @SherryQ, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes Super section of our friendly King Community :) 

Just wondering... are you talking about the Magic Beans in Farm Heroes saga game?  If so, this is Farm Heroes Super Saga section.  But, it is OK!  I will request the Community Manager to move your post to the Farm Heroes :+1: 

With regards to Missing Magic Beans -- When did you notice this change?  Did they disappear overnight?  Did anything different happened before you lost them? 
    Are you playing on a PC or Mobile device?  If playing on a Mobile device, did you just update your game?  
    Also did you log into the game through Facebook or Kingdom account?  

Please post back your answers by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • landogal
    landogal Posts: 1 Newbie
    I have lost all my magic beans as well. I am using the same devise for the past 2 year. They were there one day and gone the next. I had thousands of beans. I have been playing this game for several years now. Very disappointing. And 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?