🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Not receiving my rewards or coins for completing my quests

Just_Me-2
Just_Me-2 Posts: 273 Level 3
edited September 2019 in Support
I had completed a quest that required me to finish 3 levels with 3 or more moves left and the prize was 2 gloves. I clicked on "claim prize" and nothing happened. Please see screenshot. I should have 21 gloves instead of 19. Thank you.

Comments

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @Just_Me-2
    Through this messages, I welcome you to the king community.😊
    Sorry to say that You have posted in the wrong place.
    Look at the home page, there are different doors for each game.select specific games, and ask your questions.
    Home page here.
    You do not need to post a new one right now. Your post will be moved to the correct location.😉 
  • Just_Me-2
    Thank you. This is a new format that I am not familiar with and I have not posted in a very long time.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Thanks for reporting this @Just_Me-2

I'm sorry to hear you're not receiving the rewards from the Quests. Do you mind getting back with your User ID and the make, model and version of the device you're playing on so we can check with Support if there is an issue? 

Thanks  
  • Just_Me-2
    Hi QueenB,

My User ID is 6630961816 and I am playing on a LG V20 Android mobile phone. This is the first time that I have experienced a prize not being awarded for completing a quest. I wish I had taken a snapshot of the rewards but did not think that a problem would arise. I hope this information helps. Thank you.
  • Macy-2
    Macy-2 Posts: 40 Level 2
    I noticed this problem about a week too. the coin prizes are awarded as usual but the booster ones are not added. i am playing on iphone xr with lastest  IOS 12.4.1. my id is macywagner
  • Just_Me-2
    Hi QueenB,

It happened again and Macy-2 is exactly right. I had 3 quests which I completed. Two quests awarded 100 silver coins each and I received those but not the 2 baskets for creating 30 Carrot Super Cropsies. I have screenshots for your perusal. Please help me get my rewards. I am now owed 2 gloves and 2 baskets. Thank you. 

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Thank you all for providing the details 🙏

This has been reported to the Studio as there seems to be an issue with this extra feature and we will keep you up to date on this issue here

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?