🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Not receiving quest rewards - Reported to the Studio! (This is now Fixed)!

Answers

• acollins2019
    acollins2019 Posts: 5 Level 2
    What can be done to fix this?
  • Malta
    Malta Posts: 7 Level 2
    Seems to be a big problem for lots of people. From other posts it seems that if you leave your I'D number on your post, which you find by touching the profile button when you first open the game then press the king logo at the top they will contact tech guys but not seen any post thst say it has been fixed. Having the same problem but had no reply yet.
  • acollins2019
    acollins2019 Posts: 5 Level 2
    My ID number is 10861254243.  Thanks
  • Malta
    Seems to be a big problem for lots of people. From other posts it seems that if you leave your I'D number on your post, which you find by touching the profile button when you first open the game then press the king logo at the top they will contact tech guys but not seen any post thst say it has been fixed. Having the same problem but had no reply yet.
  • Malta
    Was this from quests, if so seems to be a big problem for lots of people. From other posts it seems that if you leave your I'D number on your post, which you find by touching the profile button when you first open the game then press the king logo at the top they will contact tech guys but not seen any post thst say it has been fixed. Having the same problem but had no reply yet.
  • jayplo13
    jayplo13 Posts: 3 Newbie
    whenever I am completing a goal I do not receive my reward. I click collect and it disappears 
  • Malta
  • 007jayc
    007jayc Posts: 552 Level 4
    I too am not getting my prize awards.  One just today, and this was the 4th in a row and I've had 6 so far.  Another issue is when you are offered the 3 extra moves it tries to tell me I'm not connected to the internet when I am and was just given a Watering Can Booster at the start of the  level by watching a video.  These bugs need fixed.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Thank you all for taking the time to report this and for joining our Community!

I've spoken to Support and there seems to be an issue with this extra feature. The Studio is aware of this and is currently looking in to it so we do not have a timeframe for a fix.

If you keep an eye on this thread, I'll let you know as soon as I know more! 

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this 😉
  • Juanpe
    Juanpe Posts: 13 Level 2
    I am having the same problem with the rewards, specially with those ones which offer cleaning nests: I complete the quest and I do not get any cleaning nest.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?