🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Curious minds want to know - how did you learn about Farm Heroes Super Saga?

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
edited September 2019 in Support
You might have seen people on the train or at a coffee shop or at work swiping at these cute little cropsies on their mobile device.  Yes, they are playing Farm Heroes Super Saga!  We would like to know how you first learned about the game?  Was it a friend?  A spouse?  A sibling? 

Please comment below and let's learn how we all found out about the crushing game!

Comments

• amore004
    amore004 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Hi Elsa,
          I started playing Farm Heroes Saga first suggested by daughter in law. I think I had reached level 944 when I saw TV advertisements for Super saga. So started  playing since Super came out. It's a great way to get away from from everyday stress. I have played many of the other King games but have stuck with Farm Heroes Super Saga.
    I  like the challenges and I can play at my pace and when I want. Right now I'm on level 1413. 

Have a great day
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @amore004. thanks for responding!  Wow you really are high up in that game.  Do you play Farm Heroes Saga too?
  • amore004
    Elsa,

No, I stopped playing Farm heroes saga awhile ago.  I use to play a few different games but it became to much so I just play Super Saga now. I have several other hobbies that keep me busy also.
  • _Elsa_
    I guess then you don't mind when the wind blows in Super right?  LOL! 
  • amore004
    Actually I love the wind, when it blows my way.

Have a good day
  • Sparksparks
    Sparksparks Posts: 6 Level 2

Hi there. I saw it in one of the adverts.

• _Elsa_

Do you guys play any other King game besides this?

• Sparksparks
    Sparksparks Posts: 6 Level 2

Yes. I play about 5 games I think, with the longest running one of the original candy crush. Probably 6 or more years. 😁

• _Elsa_

Wow you are just as crazy as me @Sparksparks. I just stick to the match 3 games. I have a link that I want to share with you here. I have gathered a lot of information and links about the entire community. Tiffi would like you to follow the road map for some very important links here. Make sure to take advantage of the contests for your games for a chance to win some free gold bars.

If you are having difficulty finding something, please tag me and I will walk you through any area. If you think that something should be added to this road map please let me know. I love creating blogs to help everyone! To tag me just use this symbol @ and then start typing my name. A pop up should show you my name. To verify that you did it correctly the tag should now be in bold.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?