🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Not receiving quest rewards - Reported to the Studio! (This is now Fixed)!

Answers

• jayplo13
    jayplo13 Posts: 3 Newbie
    I can’t believe this is still not fixed! 
  • bmace
    bmace Posts: 8 Level 2
    I am still not receiving my rewards...
  • Juanpe
    Juanpe Posts: 13 Level 2
    More than three weeks and still not receiving my quest rewards... I can't believe it is taking so long to get it fix... so frustrating...
  • dianar44
    dianar44 Posts: 5 Level 2
    I agree. What happened anyway ?
  • amore004
    amore004 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Dear fellow players ,
     I know that this is fustratating not having this fixed. I know I would be a lot further along in the game too.  But maybe the studio would reward our patience? by increasing some of the quest rewards for the first few weeks after the fix is in?. Lets try and understand they are just as frustrated as we are.  It's just a suggestion. 

Have a great day
  • dianar44
    dianar44 Posts: 5 Level 2
    I have decided, as much as i love this game i will quit it and replace it if it is not fixed soon.
  • dorisbryant1
    dorisbryant1 Posts: 10 Level 2
    I am not getting my rewards for the quest that I have completed.  It sure is taking a long time to answer this question 
  • jlearned27
    jlearned27 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Neither am I!!!🤔🙄☹ I keep contacting King through email and 2 times they responded accordingly and awarded me some prizes but since then they keep telling me to join the community or I'll get a virtual generic response that has nothing to do with what I had emailed them about and I have not gotten any actual answers as to why there is a glitch and sometimes I'll get my quest rewards and sometimes I want. It's very very very frustrating!!!
  • Just_Me-2
    Just_Me-2 Posts: 273 Level 3
    What should I do when quests are completed and it is time to claim prizes? I am not sure why there is no compensation for prizes not being awarded through no fault of mine. I had to use boosters such as baskets, gloves and watering cans to finish levels and complete quests with the thinking that I am going to get them replenished. I have completed two quests and am not even going to click on "claim prizes" until this problem is resolved. I am still owed 2 baskets and 2 gloves from the time this issue first started and was reported.
  • 007jayc
    007jayc Posts: 553 Level 4
    I just recently lost 6 rewards in a row.  I tried to be patient since I posted on Sept 12.  Then I had 2 sitting there waiting for me to claim them but didn't know if I wanted to chance it.  So I decided to record it to have proof.  The first one opened and I got my reward.  The second reward went straight to a New Quests coming soon and no reward.  I completed another Quest and decided to open it today and, sure enough, didn't get it either.  I've been playing this since day one and love the challenge of completing a level but I don't know if I can put up with this much longer.  Not only that, but when I need to use the watch video for 3 more moves, it tells me I'm not connected to the internet.  Funny, I just watched a video before the level began and after the level ended to get a booster.  I guess this helps to keep people from moving up faster so new levels don't need to be made as quickly as needed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?