1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

i ant to play super farm heroes saga

Hobo4316
Hobo4316 Posts: 1 Newbie
how can i play super far heroes saga

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,639 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Hobo4316 Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes Super section of our friendly King Community :) 

Glad to know that you would like to play the game!  You play it how you play any other game.... 

1) If you are using a PC and have a Facebook account, simply search for "Farm Heroes Super Saga" and you will see the option to "Play" the game; 

2) If you do not want to make an account through Facebook, then you can go to https://king.com/games  Sign in and create an account.  Scroll down to find Farm Super and click on it to play;

3) If you are using a mobile device, go to Google Play Store OR App store -- depending on the phone you have and download the game App.  

Once you start playing the game, you will be seeing in game prompts, hints & suggestions for you to go ahead in the game.  If you pass few levels, you will be very familiarized with the game and will be able to forward with the levels :D  

Did I answer your question OR completely misunderstood the point you are asking this question!!  

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back.  

Have fun in the game!  Have a great week ahead!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?