🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Why can’t I receive my gifts?

efiklentoy
efiklentoy Posts: 1 Newbie
Hello! I would like to express my problems about the game. I can’t receive my gifts when I win them. Also, why can’t I watch any videos that gives me gifts and lives? I have had this problem since Christmas, when I bought my new phone. Please, I would appreciate it if you would solve my problem. Thank you! 

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,658 Community Manager
    Welcome to our Community @efiklentoy :)

Unfortunately, this is an issue which has been reported to the Studio so it's something that they are currently working on improving, 

You can follow up on this here where I will keep everybody up to date.

• QueenB
    Great news 🙌 🤗

The studio has informed that this bug should be fixed by now, could you all please make sure you have the latest game app version 1.27.1.0 installed?

Thanks 
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,603 Sweet Legend
    @QueenB

Version: 1.27.0.3

The updates come automatically. I can not change anything there.

Only I have the problem with the wlan sign. My pc was never set to wlan and had this problem as well. Now with the tablet what is on Wlan, it goes on. Nothing changes.
  • QueenB
    Yeah, you're missing an update so there must be a delay on the Google Play Store so you need to clear the cache and check again.

-Go to apps and find the app called 'Settings'
    -Locate the menu called 'Apps' or 'Application Manager' depending on the device model
    -Scroll down until you find the 'Google Play Store'
    -From here click on 'Clear cache' then 'Uninstall updates’ and finally 'Clear data'. Please notice that you will get a warning when clicking the 'Clear data' button - don't worry as it's just a reset.

Now search for the game again and see if there is an update now. 
  • Spinnifix
    Hello @QueenB I have updated it myself now. Only cache to empty I found nothing.
  • Spinnifix
    I updated it and ey is the version: 1.27.1.0 Nowhere do I find cache empty.
  • BabyDee1
    BabyDee1 Posts: 46 Level 2
    Happy to report that I am now signed in again! No more connectivity issues, and I was delighted to get all my gifts, and some free gold bars, to boot! Thanks for fixing!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?