🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

It takes 12 ours, until the goldbars where credited ...

MATwister
MATwister Posts: 12 Level 2
When i buy gold bars, the message appears: The gold bars have been successfully credited to your account. We sent an invoice detailing the transaction to XXX.
Please contact the support details directly if there are any problems.

Well there were repeated problems! The gold bars were not credited. I wrote directly to the support with all information and the purchase confirmation. What came back ... an automated answer ... if I'm having problems, I should contact the community and / or go to a help page. That's just bullshitting customers.
Well, after about 12 hours, the gold bars were credited - after which I restarted the game. That's not the point. In recent years, that has always worked. Within seconds of the purchase, the gold bars were credited and you could continue playing. Now it does not work anymore and the support team does not feel like helping at all ! I'm sure, no one in the community will be able to check if and when, i bought gold bars and when they were credited.

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @MATwister and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am very sorry this has happened to you. Sometimes the servers are slowed down and it can lead to delay of crediting gold bars. 

As for contacting the support team, when you receive an automated email message you need to reply to that message and explain your issue in order for the team to reach you. Since a few days ago there is a new enhanced way of contacting the support team via bot. At the bottom of this page, you will see the "Contact Us" link. When you click on it, it should open the conversation. However, this will only work if your device is set to the English language.

Last but not least, I will tag our Community Moderator @QueenB so she can check your gold bar status. To do this, I will need you to look for your user ID. If you don't know where to find it, follow the instructions on the link below.

https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-super-saga/discussion/247506/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

You just need to be patient until Monday because she is out of the office until then. Thank you so much for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • MATwister
    MATwister Posts: 12 Level 2
    edited October 2019

""Last but not least, I will tag our Community Moderator @QueenB so she can check your gold bar status ""

Thanks, but this is not important... like i've wrote above, the bars where credited - 12 hours later. 

Best regards,Juergen

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    @MATwister No problem. I just wanted to point it out because you said in your last sentence that "I'm sure, no one in the community will be able to check if and when, i bought gold bars and when they were credited."

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?