🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

stop level 1790

mehrdad1974
mehrdad1974 Posts: 3 Newbie
I'm in step 1790. At this point when i play, the game suddenly stops. please check and fix  this issue

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,615 Candy Moderator
    Hello @mehrdad1974 A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Can you tell me what device are you using to play the game? 

And what is happening in this level?  Does it freezes in middle while you are playing OR are you being kicked out of the game suddenly?  How many times did this happen?  Do you think a special move might have caused it? 

Please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below and provide as many details as you can.  It will help the team to understand the issue better. 

Also, if you give me the details of your device, we will try some troubleshooters also and see if it resolves the issue. 

Looking forward to talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • mehrdad1974
    mehrdad1974 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hello.
    My device is Samsung Galaxy S4.
    I have both of the Problem.
    for example:When i am in 15 of 20 games,and it that movement a lot of fruits are thrown out,throwing me out of the game OR locked out in the middle of the game.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Hi @mehrdad1974

Have you by any chance tried reinstalling the game app? 

It usually fixes most issues (please note that any progress on the mobile device that has not been synchronized with Facebook/King account at this stage will be lost.

However, all the progress that is currently saved on Facebook/King account can easily be retrieved, once you have reconnected the device successfully). 

Regrettably, you will lose any saved boosters and messages. I would recommend using these up before re-installing, if possible.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?