🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Farm heroes Super Saga On ipad

carolthescot
carolthescot Posts: 26 Level 2
Over the past 2 days I've tried to play this game but when I go to play it crashes and goes back to the apps page. I've tried re booting,uninstalling and installing it again but nothing is working. This only started when it changed to the 'Winter' animation on  the front of the game.
I can play it on Facebook no problem so what is going on with the ipad game? I do like the game a lot but there's only so much one can try isn't there.

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,803 Candy Moderator
    Hello @carolthescot -welcome to our friendly community.  I am sorry to hear that is happening to you.  I am going to ask for this thread to be moved since you accidentally posted it in the Candy Crush Friends support page.  I don't play Farm Heroes Super Saga, but I do play Farm Heroes Saga on my iPad and have not noticed any problems.  

I am going to tag one of my fellow superstars @Chicken_Slayer who is a Farm Heroes expert and see if she has noticed or heard about anyone having similar problems in Farm Heroes Super Saga.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,001 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Sorry you are having issues @carolthescot , mine seems ok too. Can we start by asking which version of the app, which ipad you have and your ios version please :) 
  • carolthescot
    carolthescot Posts: 26 Level 2
    Hi it's  an ipad 2 design-mum got herself an up to date version one and she gave me her 'old' one. I've had no problems playing the game ever since i've started  played it,it was just a couple of days ago when the game updated that  I can't play it.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,001 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Updated to the latest version of everything including the new ios update?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?