🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

How can I fix my being kicked out of my level on my mini IPad?

MaJudi
MaJudi Posts: 8 Level 2
Hi When I click on the level that I am up to or any completed level I am being kicked out of the game. The game works on-line via FB and also on my iPhone.
I rebooted my IPad and even uninstalled the game and reinstalled, however it is still not working.

Thank you so much for all your help!

MaJudi

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Welcome to our Community @MaJudi and sorry to hear you're having issues 😕

Can you please let us know the following details to make sure you have a supported device?

- Model and iOS of your device: To find this follow these steps: Settings > General > About > Make a note of the "model" and the "version"

- Game app version: To find this follow these steps: Settings > General > Usage > Manage Storage > name of the game > Make a note of the version number

- Available storage space: To find this follow these steps: Settings > General > Usage in the right column. Under Storage, you will see the storage capacity of your device and how much you still have available.

• MaJudi
    Hi Queen Bee

IPad Model -  MF432LL/A 
    Version - 9.35 (13G36)

Game app version - 1.30.0 app size 270 MB

Available storage - 6.6 GB
     Used storage - 5.9 GB

Thank you so much for all your help!

Majudi
  • QueenB
    Thanks, @MaJudi!

I'm sorry to give you the bad news but you have an iPad 1st generation that is no longer fully compatible with our games. 

For Apple devices, our apps run on iOS version 6 or later on the following models:

iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S & iPhone 6 and later

iPad 2 onwards and iPad Mini (2nd generation)*

iPod Touch: 5th generation and later*

Our apps do not support jailbroken iOS devices (iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch).

With improvements to graphics, sound and the addition of new features in our games, some older devices may not be able to handle the implemented changes. 

Performance may vary and crashing issues may disrupt the enjoyment of the game. 

Until you are able to perhaps fully enjoy the games on a newer model you are always able to play most of our Saga games on Facebook or at www.king.com. 

Our apologies for any inconvenience caused and hope you have a great day :)

• MaJudi
    Thank you for all your help! I will continue to play on my iPhone and Facebook.

Hope you have a great Holiday!
    Majudi
  • QueenB
    A happy holiday to you too and hope to keep seeing you here in the community 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?