🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Farm Heroes Super Saga on Facebook Gameroom

Options
pamelak038
pamelak038 Posts: 2 Newbie
Farm Heroes Super Saga Stuck on “Loading” on facebook game room the past couple of weeks. I've removed app, cleared cookies, cache, browsing history and restarted my computer. Then tried to play Farm Heroes Super Saga, again, but still not loading. do you have a eta on when it will be fixed?

Best Answer

• wendydavis
    wendydavis Posts: 16 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options
    This game hasn't worked for several months.  See the other post "Farm Hero's Super Saga Loading Issues (Currently being investigated).  

They can't - or won't - help you so you might as well just stop wasting your time asking.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,706 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @pamelak038 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to say that King does not support Facebook Game Room!  Hence, I would suggest you to open the game in other browser like Chrome or Edge or any others!  I have just tried it on Chrome and the game is working fine without any issues!

Please check it and post back.  If you have a mobile device, you can play the game on that also!!  

** TO reply back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great week ahead =) 
  • wendydavis
    wendydavis Posts: 16 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options
    This game hasn't worked for several months.  See the other post "Farm Hero's Super Saga Loading Issues (Currently being investigated).  

They can't - or won't - help you so you might as well just stop wasting your time asking.
  • pamelak038
    pamelak038 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    PummyRaj said:
    Hello @pamelak038 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to say that King does not support Facebook Game Room!  Hence, I would suggest you to open the game in other browser like Chrome or Edge or any others!  I have just tried it on Chrome and the game is working fine without any issues!

Please check it and post back.  If you have a mobile device, you can play the game on that also!!  

** TO reply back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great week ahead =) 
    Only works on my phone not  computer on any browser

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?