🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

I was receiving multiple boosters daily when playing farm heroes super saga but not I am not receivi

gouachegirl
gouachegirl Posts: 1 Newbie

I was receiving multiple boosters daily when playing farm heroes super saga (by watching video ads)  but not I am not receiving these anymore.  I deleted and reinstalled my game because this worked for me once before and I still am not receiving my free boosters.  Any suggestions?

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

I haven't seen those video ads in a while. Are you still getting those?

• rustyfrog
    rustyfrog Posts: 6 Level 2
    My partner and I both play Farm heroes Super saga on different tablets and mostly at the same time. 
    I get a maximum of five games normally she seems to get endless games and boosters from watching videos. 
    I get none.
    You can probably guess that I am jealous!
    Is there anything I can do to get the same advertising videos and the free extra games, moves or boosters?
    I note that many answers have been already given, but all have said much the same that it is a trial. However most answers are dated 2017 or 18. I am hoping that by now any bugs would have been sorted.
    Anyone?

Thanks
    R. Frog, (grumpy pond dweller)

• rybailey
    rybailey Posts: 2 Newbie
    What happened to watching videos to get a life?

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

Special events, extra features, and Ads are available only during specific time frames and only for randomly chosen groups of players and devices from time to time.

If you do not see this special event in your game at the moment then rest assured it'll be coming your way soon in the future!

We'd like to reassure you that sometimes you'll have features that other players do not, so we try to make sure you won't miss out on the fun.

I'd love to be able to manually add these features to your game, but I'm afraid here, we have no control over how these groups are selected or chosen.

I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but our Game Studios are constantly testing new features and concepts and we believe that this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges and gaming elements in the future.

• rybailey
    rybailey Posts: 2 Newbie
    Thank you so much for the information it is greatly appreciated.
  • Dough
    Dough Posts: 5 Level 2
    I am earning bonuses/boosters but not getting them
  • Donniemac
    Donniemac Posts: 1 Newbie

I’m having this problem: Specifically, the app will tell me to watch a video for the free booster, but when I click the “button,” nothing happens

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Hi there @Donniemac and good day to you.

I think the "watch free Ad" to win boosters is still being tested and yet to roll out properly. You can continue playing and try again if the Ad re-appear. Since this feature is not permanent, if may be made available to you from time to time so don't be surprised if it suddenly disappear from your game.

Also it is unnecessary to uninstall the game as it will delete all the boosters/rewards that are stored locally on your device.

Let us know if you still need other help. Thank you and happy leveling up 😉

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,373 Candy Moderator

Hello @Donniemac Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

Can you please show me a screenshot of what happens when you click on "Watch the Video" tab? Are you seeing "no internet connection" with sad squirrel?

Sometimes, lag in the internet connection cause this issue too. Which device are you using to play the game? Did you try to exit out of the App and restart your device? If not, definitely try it out and it does the trick for me 🙂

If nothing helps, please post back and let us know by simply typing your reply in the comment box given below (just like before).

Hope to talk to you soon! Have a great week ahead 🍅 🍅

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?