🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Suggestions for this saga and questions !!!

Spinnifix
Spinnifix Posts: 24,689 Sweet Legend
There is not much going on in this saga: Couldn't you do anything to win gold bars? There is no episode race, no event, no extra boosters with unlimited lives. Could there be a booster bike or something? Is there anything planned for this saga? I like this saga better than Farm Heros. Please give me answers !!!

Thank you

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Great feedback @Spinnifix💪

I'll pass this on to the Studio 😉
  • Spinnifix
    Hello @QueenB!

Usually you have to see it! I have many comparisons to the other legends. That's why I don't understand it.

Thank you for passing it on! ♥☺
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,640 Candy Moderator

Hello @QueenB and @Spinnifix

There are 2 ongoing events in Farm Heroes Super Saga game, they are there from a while now....

1) The Country Show -- to collect points and grow the Cropsie to reach the higher level to receive the reward of coins. This varies from the stage we could reach to. This event was there from a while now;

2) Quests -- I think this feature was brought in last year or less than a year ago! While playing our levels, we will be fulfilling the tasks like "grow the flowers", "collect Butterflies", "collect 10 Super Tomatoes", etc.,

This is a very good source to receive the rewards of all the 3 boosters as well as coins. While playing on my PC, I have received 2 Baskets, which is very rare!

** There used to be another event which is just like the "Tractor Dash Race" in Farm Heroes -- a race between 2 players to see who has collected more growth points. And the reward used to be "Hand Booster" / "Gardening Glove". It was taken away a while ago though! That was a definite win of Garden Glove booster, if we are playing the game!!

• Spinnifix
    @PummyRaj

I have it too. But that's all. And far too little for a saga. Please have a look at Candy Friends. There's always something there.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?