🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Video can’t played - Being investigated by the Studio! 🛠

2»

Answers

• zordkaszas
    zordkaszas Posts: 4 Newbie
    Hy! I get this feature where i can watch adverts for boosters but when i tap on play button i got a message, and it says the video is not available for now. I cleared catches and reinstall the game (same with chrome and Facebook apps) but it doesn't changed. I use android (Xiaomi redmi)  my id:9735566554
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @zordkaszas and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am so sorry that you are experiencing this issue. Can you please tell me which version of Android are you using? I also need to know which device exactly. I see it's Xiaomi Redmi but what version. And the last thing I need is the version of the game. Please check out if your game is up to date as the bugs and issues are usually resolved with the latest updates. I am looking forward to hearing from you again.
  • zordkaszas
    zordkaszas Posts: 4 Newbie
    Xiaomi redmi note 4, MIUI GLOBAL 11.0.2 , Android version 7.0 nrd90m and the game is up to date 1.32.0.1
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    Thanks for reporting this @zordkaszas and welcome to our Community 🤗

There is actually an issue with playing ads that have been reported to the studio already so they are looking in it. We don't know when this will get fixed so I'll move your question to the thread we have open so you'll get a notification or you can check the status on this.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this 😉
  • bob_k
    bob_k Posts: 4 Newbie

Videos are not playing on any phone inspite of having high speed internet and wifi for extra moves and rewards. No answer was found to my query in the community. Please solve the problem

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

U mean u got the video ? N yet they don’t appear, or u mean u don’t have any video?

video is not for all, is for selected group ...

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,639 Candy Moderator

Hello @bob_k Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

First of all, sorry to know that you are having issue in your game!!

I would need few more details please.... Are you not receiving the option to watch the videos to earn extra boosters and moves?

OR are you not able to play the videos because of connection issue? OR are you seeing a Black Screen?

Please post back by typing your reply in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day!

• Gringalatina
    Gringalatina Posts: 2 Newbie

I don't get the option to watch videos for boosters or lives anymore. I have updated the game, my phone, and also have restarted my phone. I am also connected to high speed internet and still i do not receive videos. Not a big deal, i was just wondering where that option has gone off to

• Ladey_B
    Ladey_B Posts: 8 Level 2

I am using Android and I have switched between Wifi and Mobile and none of the videos are being played. I'm losing all these chances of getting boosters!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,831 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited October 2020

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

The video ad feature is still a test feature, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Booster or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ad feature will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the video ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when it's back.

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?