🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Non-stop Saturday not working

2»

Answers

• Just_Me-2
    Just_Me-2 Posts: 273 Level 3

Hello Stan1981,

This is the first time. It was working fine last week. Thanks.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator

Hello again @krystlerose Hope you had a great weekend 🙂

Will you be able to answer this player at this thread https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-super-saga/discussion/292121/non-stop-saturday#latest

Since I do not have this event in my game yet, I cannot help out the player about any details! Sorry to bother you!!

Any help from you would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks a lot 😃

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator

Hello dear @Just_Me-2 A Warm Welcome back to this lovely King Community 🤗

I do not have this feature yet in my game yet!! So, I have asked one of our Community friends that has this feature from a while!

Hope they will be able to help you soon! I request you to please be patient till then!

Thank you for understanding! Have a great week ahead!

• Just_Me-2
    Just_Me-2 Posts: 273 Level 3

Hi PummyRaj,

Thanks for the response. I will wait for an answer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

@krystlerose, @Just_Me-2, @PummyRaj

This is indeed a new feature which is currently being tested so not everybody has it.

As for the issues where the counter just stops, I will report this back to the studio as this is a feedback they need in order to improve the feature. Again, as this is still on a testing face, we need to be patient so know that you might experience this again.

So what is this feature ?

It's called the Hamster Wheel and it's a feature that offers you a different event every day of the week where you get a chance to earn cool rewards 💪 (I personally love the different names for the event ☺️).

If this sounds interested and would like to give it a go and provide some feedback, that would be awesome 😃

All I need is the User ID and I'll ask the studio to include your game when/if possible.

How to find User ID:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?