🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Level 160

2»

Answers

• Jilly333
    Jilly333 Posts: 7 Level 2

I'm on a tablet. Playing through Google play.

• Jilly333
    Jilly333 Posts: 7 Level 2

When I play you can't move the acorns at all.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator

Thank you @Jilly333

Are you logged in through Facebook OR Kingdom account?

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

Hi @Jilly333 and @KneeKeyP!

Thanks for reporting this and sorry to hear this is still persisting 😣

Could you both please let me know which game app version you have installed?

• KneeKeyP
    KneeKeyP Posts: 3 Newbie

Thx @PummyRaj and @QueenB

I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the game. I’m playing on an Apple phone. And I’ve played so many times and the Nuts don’t move. There are 3 sets of nuts in my game and in all the videos and pics I’ve seen there should a signal nut diagonally above that.

I’ve also attached a pic of the version I’m using I’m hoping you can help

• KneeKeyP
    KneeKeyP Posts: 3 Newbie

@QueenB I’m not sure how to figure that out - I think it’s 1.35.0.5

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator

Hello again @KneeKeyP

Yes, 1.35.05 is the latest version and it is the same one that I too have!

And, like I have showed in my screenshot (on page 1), I am able to bring up the nuts to the squirrels! And, I have played on iPad!

So, you and I have Apple devices only!!

And with regards to looking for the Version number ---> Open the "App Store" ---> find the game App and do not click on "Play" but go down a little but and see if it says "more info" or "open" or something like that for you to check out the info that App store tells you about the game!

iPad and iPhone work a little different way! Hence, cannot give you specific directions for that!

Hello dear @QueenB Will you be able to find out why some players are having issue with the level and I am not?

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

Apologize for the delay on getting back to you @KneeKeyP!

Level designers had a look at the level and seems everything is fine technically. But it's a tricky level since we have to use the wind to move the nuts to the squirrel and there are the buckets that makes the maneuver difficult.

However, it should be possible to pass. If this is not the case in your game, would you be able to make a video recording so we can see the issue?

You will have to send the video to Player Support here. You need to send a message first as you do not get the option to attach a video at first. Once get an auto reply, you can attach the video. You'll get a ticket # so if you can share this, I'll be able to report this.

Thanks for your time 😊

• casimmons1420
    casimmons1420 Posts: 1 Newbie

The nuts will not move on level 160!🙄😩 Playing on iPhone 8. Please help!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?