๐Ÿ”ฅ Super Hot Right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Level 1775 freezes

2ยป

Answers

• krystlerose
    krystlerose Posts: 94 Level 3

I just was able to get around it without getting the goats ๐Ÿ struck with lightning by luck. The clearing history didnโ€™t help. It was something I was already doing

• Charlie_Moore
    Charlie_Moore Posts: 7 Level 2

Was this issue ever investigated?

I'm having the exact same thing. Whenever lightning strikes a goat, the game freezes out completely.

TIA!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2020

Hello @Charlie_Moore Hearty Welcome Back to our wonderful King Community ๐Ÿค—

I can try to find out if the Farm Super Saga game Community Manager has any news about this issue!

But, it might take a little for me to get back with an accurate answer as they are a bit busy right now!

Can you please give me details of your device which you are using to play the game! If you are playing on a mobile device, have you tried on a PC?

In the mean time, I will also try to play on my PC and see if I too encounter the same issue! If not, then playing on a PC would be a best remedy for now, I guess!

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ

• Charlie_Moore
    Charlie_Moore Posts: 7 Level 2

@PummyRaj, Hi!

I did the same as the OP and managed to fluke it without the lightning hitting the goats and pass the level - hurrah!

I didn't try on PC actually, but will try that too. I'm playing on Android device, Samsung S8.๐Ÿ™‚

• eljefe101
    eljefe101 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hey guys, im having issues with level 1775 as well. Every time the goat is out and then there is a four cropsie, the game just freezes. The goat sits there and blinks at you but no crops move down and you have to restart the app. I'm on the most recent version, I've restarted my iPad. But it keeps happening. Hope that helps, I'm stuck! Thanks!

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

Hi @eljefe101 and welcome to the Community ๐Ÿค—

Are you still having issues with the level? Have you by any chance tried on PC if you happen to have access to one? Next time you get stuck/freezes, can you post a screenshot so we can have a look?

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?