πŸ”₯ Super Hot Right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

3 extra moves booster from Bonnie

Belanefertini
Belanefertini Posts: 4 Newbie

Even though Bonnie gives me the 3 extra moves booster I not able to use it! Do I have to unlock it? How?

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Hello @Belanefertini Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community πŸ€—

Even-though it has been few days since you have posted this, I am just jumping in to add one more point to what our game In-charge has informed you above....

When the extra moves are added to the level, the number will be shown in "Blue" - but not the usual Brown 😊 That is the easy way for you to figure out that the moves are added to the level.

It is just like how the boosters -- the Shovel, the Tractor Booster, etc., are shown in Blue / light Purple, the moves too will be displayed in same color πŸ˜€

• Belanefertini
    Answer βœ“

Thanks everyone! I understand now 😊

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,658 Community Manager

A warm welcome to our Community @Belanefertini πŸ€—

Do you mean Bonnie Booster Trail from Farm Heroes Saga?

The extra moves gets automaticallyΒ added to your current level so the next time you win the extra moves and start a new level, keep an eye on the number of moves and see if they get added before you start playing.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Hello @Belanefertini Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community πŸ€—

Even-though it has been few days since you have posted this, I am just jumping in to add one more point to what our game In-charge has informed you above....

When the extra moves are added to the level, the number will be shown in "Blue" - but not the usual Brown 😊 That is the easy way for you to figure out that the moves are added to the level.

It is just like how the boosters -- the Shovel, the Tractor Booster, etc., are shown in Blue / light Purple, the moves too will be displayed in same color πŸ˜€

• Belanefertini
    Answer βœ“

Thanks everyone! I understand now 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?