🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Freezing on Farm Hero’s?

2sisters2
2sisters2 Posts: 2 Newbie

I did the trouble shooting sent to me and I’m still not able to play my game. I go to the the app on my iPhone and King comes on, then it goes right back to home screen. There is a blue dot by app on my phone?

Best Answer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Welcome to our Community @2sisters2 🤗

Have you by any chance tried reinstalling the game app? It usually fixes most issues (please note that any progress on the mobile device that has not been synchronized with Facebook/King account at this stage will be lost.

However, all the progress that is currently saved on Facebook/King account can easily be retrieved, once you have reconnected the device successfully). Regrettably, you will lose any saved boosters and messages.

Hope this will work 🤞

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Welcome to our Community @2sisters2 🤗

Have you by any chance tried reinstalling the game app? It usually fixes most issues (please note that any progress on the mobile device that has not been synchronized with Facebook/King account at this stage will be lost.

However, all the progress that is currently saved on Facebook/King account can easily be retrieved, once you have reconnected the device successfully). Regrettably, you will lose any saved boosters and messages.

Hope this will work 🤞

• casprrr
    casprrr Posts: 40 Level 2

I am on Level 1723 an the last two times I attempted to play today, the game froze - no response whatsoever. I am not willing to lose my progress by removing and reinstalling the app; can someone from the support team look into why this is occurring? Thanks!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,574 Candy Moderator

Hello @casprrr A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!

Can you please tell me in which game you are having this issue?

1) If it Farm Heroes Saga --> Did you have the "Bonnie" active? Once you open the level, is it getting frozen?

2) If it is Farm Heroes Super Saga --> Did you just enter into level # 1723? Is it freezing as soon as you open the game? OR after few moves? Can you tell me which device you are using to play the game?

I agree and suggest you not to reinstall your game. But, we can try some troubleshooting steps depending on the issue.

Can you please post back and clarify, so that I can assist you further?

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the weekend!

Please stay safe & warm! 😷.

• 2sisters2
    2sisters2 Posts: 2 Newbie

I am resolved. I deleted the app and reinstalled it. It wasn’t even opening. It only went to the King screen and then back to home screen. I was playing on iphone

• pmyers0194
    pmyers0194 Posts: 1 Newbie

Farm Hero Super Saga is also freezing on me while playing. I’m on level 1730. It started when we started to get daily bonuses each day (extra lives, extra jumbo crops, extra money...). I’m about to stop playing all together. It is super frustrating.

• SOULISAEK
    SOULISAEK Posts: 3 Newbie

Also and to Farm Hero Super Saga is freezing while I am playing. This appeared almost 2 weeks now. I am planning the game at 3 devices and the same problem exist at all devices

• SOULISAEK

Also and to Farm Hero Super Saga is freezing while I am playing. This appeared almost 2 weeks now. I am planning the game at 3 devices and the same problem exist at all devices

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,574 Candy Moderator

Hello @SOULISAEK A Warm Welcome to this wonderful King Community ☺️

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!

Is this a specific level that is becoming freezing? Did you try any older level and see if it's the same?

• SOULISAEK

@PummyRaj the problem still exist as i pass to higher levels.

• amsween61
    amsween61 Posts: 1 Newbie

My game froze at the end just when I was getting to solve it.

Level 1730. Play on computer via facebook. ID 1021196500

screeen shot attached

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?