🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Level 1653

Options
Just_Me-2
Just_Me-2 Posts: 273 Level 3

Hello,

Can someone please look into the above-mentioned level and show me how it can be completed? I am so frustrated because it is just impossible. I have tried numerous times, lost many lives and cannot afford to spend money on gold bars for extra moves. Here are screenshots:

Thank you.

Best Answer

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

@Just_Me-2

Let me ask our lovely level designer for some tips as you are way ahead of me in this game 😃

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

" Start from the outside to the inside, preferable making a match of 3 instead of 4 as it's not about to create super cropsies but rather to get rid of the bushes as fast as possible. Don't bother about the outer flowers, they will be opened almost automatically due to the spawning."

Special tip just for you 😉 Hope this helps 🤞

• Just_Me-2
    Options

Hi QueenB,

Thank you for your response. I tried every which way and still cannot come close before running out of moves. Prior to posting I started by clearing the bushes first but I could not make the required number of apples or pears and if I did I was not able to get enough butterflies or the outside flowers to open in time. I am about to throw in the towel. It was fun in the beginning but became tiresome after attempting to finish this level for 3 days.

• Just_Me-2
    Options

Hi QueenB,

Please ignore my previous post about giving up on this level because I just passed it. I guess I had a lucky board where everything just fell into place. Thank you for your help in getting the designer to share the tips.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?