๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

My Farm Heroes Level stops at 2050 over a month

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,309 Candy Moderator

Hello @akabear1 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community ๐Ÿค—

I am pitching on behalf of my friend @firebombmarkus

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game! I understand that you are playing on a PC and you are using the "Chrome" browser.

Did you make sure that the Chrome is up to date?

I will inform our game Community Manager to check back with you.

• helentuan
    helentuan Posts: 12 Level 2

Hello My versopn is on windows 10/ play Farm heroes super saga on personal computer, Facebook.

My iPhone's level is 2128. Please provide solution for this isssue. Thank you.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,309 Candy Moderator

Hello @helentuan Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community ๐Ÿค—

I am sorry to ask this... are you sure you are playing the game on Windows 10? I could not find the App to download on my Windows 10! That's why, I would like to make sure about it!

If not through Windows 10, do you remember which browser you are using -- Chrome / Edge / Firefox, OR Game Room!

Talk to you soon! Have a Farmtastic Day ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿฅ•

• akabear1
    akabear1 Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited June 2020

Yes Windows 10, Chrome, tried wit Firefox and Gameroom all the same level 2050 everything is up to date. My Android phone is fine..

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

@akabear1, There are no issues with the game on Facebook. The studio confirms that the last level on Facebook is 2050.

Mobile version features more levels at the moment as the majority of Super Saga players are on mobile so there are more regular releases.

I'm waiting on a confirmation as to if there will be more releases on Facebook so once I know more, I'll let you know ๐Ÿ˜‰

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend

@QueenB I thought that this might be the issue. Thank you for contacting the studio and checking it out ๐Ÿ˜Š

• helentuan
    helentuan Posts: 12 Level 2

Hello Pummy, thank you and my OS is Windows 10. Using browser Microsoft Edge to run Farm house super saga on Facebook.Sincerely hope it helps. Thank you.

• connie814
    connie814 Posts: 1 Newbie

Have cleared level 2050 on Facebook 2 weeks ago. Will there be more levels available soon?

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

Welcome to our Community @connie814 ๐Ÿ˜Š

We can confirm that at the moment, level 2050 is the last level on Facebook.

Mobile version features more levels as the majority of Super Saga players are on mobile so there are more regular releases.

I'm waiting on a confirmation as to if there will be more releases on Facebook so once I know more, I'll let you knowย ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?