🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Can anyone help me with level #389? How do i get the goat to jump to the hay?

Cabn anyone help me with level #389? I cant figure out how to get the goat to jump to the hay.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,558 Candy Moderator

Hello @georgia26750027 Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

It has been a while since I have passed level # 389! I can go back to play to check it out (but, I need some time 😄)

In the mean time, does the level has "clouds" that are covering the Cropsies? If so, you will have to "activate" the clouds to give a jolt to the Goat to jump from it's place on to the Hay.

Here! I found a video made by one of my friends. It is quite old, but you will get the idea on "how to move the goat" ---> YouTube Video for level # 389 of FHSS

If you need any further help, please let me know, so that I can play the level and give you tips. You can simply type your reply in the comment box given below.

All the Best with your level and keep having fun in your game(s)! 🍐 🥕

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?