🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Does anyone know please if/when this game will be available through the Windows 10 store? Thank you.

Madhouse
Madhouse Posts: 34 Level 2

Does anyone know please if/when this game will be available through the Windows 10 store? Thank you.

Best Answer

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,617 Sweet Legend
    edited August 2020 Answer ✓

Hello and welcome to our community

Since I asked the question myself, I can answer it for you. It is not certain whether it will be added to Window 10. This game is only available via app on a mobile device. You can still play it on the PC with the PC version. Flash Player turns off at the end of the year.

Actually, Farm Heroes Super Saga is not available on Windows 10 😬 I don't know if it will come in the future so at the moment, we can only play it on mobile and PC via Facebook and King.com.

That is @QueenB answer.

Hope it answers your question:

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,617 Sweet Legend
    edited August 2020 Answer ✓

Hello and welcome to our community

Since I asked the question myself, I can answer it for you. It is not certain whether it will be added to Window 10. This game is only available via app on a mobile device. You can still play it on the PC with the PC version. Flash Player turns off at the end of the year.

Actually, Farm Heroes Super Saga is not available on Windows 10 😬 I don't know if it will come in the future so at the moment, we can only play it on mobile and PC via Facebook and King.com.

That is @QueenB answer.

Hope it answers your question:

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    edited August 2020

Hi there @Madhouse and good day to you.

Since the game is not available in Win10 apps as mentioned above, you may continue playing it through your FB account in PC or other devices.

You may also download Facebook Gameroom, *Edited by CM: Against House Rules* I haven't download this app yet but I hope it has all the King's game there. You may want to check it out!

Google search Facebook Gameroom and start downloading. Let us know if it helps and if you still need other assistance.

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend.😉

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager

Hello @wykoon !

I know you meant well, but it's not allowed to make campaign about stuff outside King Games or to send our players to links outside the Community. And that's the reason why I edited part of your post. 😉

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Hi there @LadyRaffie noted and thank you for your understanding 🤗❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?