Lost all my progress after connecting to facebook

I have been playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga since long and I was on the last level. I haven't connected to Facebook till now and everything was working fine. But yesterday I tried to connect to Facebook from the game and all my progress was lost. I am back to level 1. Please help!!

Best Answer

• Tony_McTony_Mc Posts: 4,138 ✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Hi Ashish, please check your messages; you've got mail!

Accepted Answer
Prev1

Answers

• I have the same problem. I was on level 335, connected to facebook  because i thought that this way Im not going to lose my progression.. Now I'm on level 1..

• This exact thing happened to me today. I connected to Facebook fi pet rescue saga and all the sudden I'm back at level 1. I tried logging back out and I'm still at level 1.. I'm super irritated. I was at level 173 and I really want back there. If I can't find a way I'll delete the game. Any help is appreciated.

I have the same problem. I was on level 335, connected to facebook  because i thought that this way Im not going to lose my progression.. Now I'm on level 1..

Hi Crina, please check your messages; you've got mail!

This exact thing happened to me today. I connected to Facebook fi pet rescue saga and all the sudden I'm back at level 1. I tried logging back out and I'm still at level 1.. I'm super irritated. I was at level 173 and I really want back there. If I can't find a way I'll delete the game. Any help is appreciated.

Hi Rowan, please check your messages; you've got mail!
  • NadxiieNadxiie Posts: 2

This also happen to me, somebody can help me, thanks

• NadxiieNadxiie Posts: 2

This also happen to me, can you help me, thanks
  • TomTom Posts: 1

This happened to me too. I was on level 193, finally decided to connect to Facebook, and then I'm back to level 1 again. Please help!

• YuvrajYuvraj Posts: 1

Why not put the answer here for all of us.
  • The same thing happen to me too! Please help! 

• Hi Ashish, please check your messages; you've got mail!

need help with this too
  • The same thing happened with me! I was at 1176 lvl... HOW TO FIX THIS?

• Hi Ashish, please check your messages; you've got mail!

The same thing happened with me, pls help me

The same thing happened with me! I was at 1176 lvl... HOW TO FIX THIS?

Thanks for your comment. I have sent you a private message, visible for you in your inbox. Kindest regards, Tony - King Care Team
  • I have the same problem, I am on level 1175, i lost everything after Facebook connection ,now showing level 1. Please help me, this is my one year hard work.