Loss all of my levels and gold bars

I was on level 62 on my Kindle with 32 gold bars on Scrubby Dubby Saga. but today I was bounced back to level one with no gold bars. What gives and how do I get back to where I was? I don't want to start from the beginning.This has never happened before with any other game.

Best Answer

• KingsPinnKingsPinn Posts: 3,526
    Accepted Answer

Your gold bars and levels are linked to your game account, so Facebook or Kingdom whichever you use. It sounds like your game has just lost connection to whichever one you use. Check in the game and reconnect, disconnect again or whichever you need to do :)

Accepted Answer

Answers

• Your gold bars and levels are linked to your game account, so Facebook or Kingdom whichever you use. It sounds like your game has just lost connection to whichever one you use. Check in the game and reconnect, disconnect again or whichever you need to do :)

The problem seems to be solved although I am still missing a few levels.We have two Kindles but only one was logged in at Facebook but we're satisfied. Thank you.
  • Yahaira_Yahaira_ Posts: 2

I loss all my lwve

• Yahaira_Yahaira_ Posts: 2

No