Scrubby Dubby Saga level 124 & counting

It took me weeks to pass levels 124 & 125. I eventually had to buy gold bars to pass each level. It was so hard to get enough friends (25 & 10) because each friend had to be matched once, twice & sometimes 3 or 4 times. 26 moves to get 25 friends that had to be matched that many times each is ridiculous. I did use the bubbles several different ways & times, but I couldn't get it done without buying gold bars. That sucks because I couldn't even come remotely close to getting all of them. Now I am on 126 & it wants 60 pink & 60 yellow in 32 moves, where the first 25 are needed to just set up for making the matches needed to pass the level. I actually got within 4 pink & 5 yellow of passing it, but I don't have the money to buy gold bars every level or every other level. It shouldn't be this difficult to pass every level. They all take weeks to get past them & that is very discouraging. The only reason I am still playing is because I really do love this game. I haven't seen anything like it anywhere else.

I am wondering if it is possible to get some free bars to get past these next hard levels (I saw in the questions here that 127 is not easy). I ask because you all were nice enough to help me with some bars a few months ago. 

Thank you you for this game. Even though the really challenging levels can be frustrating, I do appreciate them, because if it was too easy it could get boring.

God bless you all.

Answers

• Johnny_RyallJohnny_Ryall Posts: 3,867 Level 2

My name is Johnny, I am a moderator here on the King Care site. Due to a technical error this post did not appear on the site.

I apologise for this, rest assured this is being looked at to ensure that it does not happen again.

If you still have a query then feel free to use the site for help or post your question again so our community can assist you.

Kind regards,

Johnny