Why a 3 day wait

I will no longer play any games that require a 3 day wait or a wait of any measure to continue. This is completely asinine. I have no interest in asking others for help. I play the games to pass the time but I won't play anymore of yours.

Answers

• WunderbaumWunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 4

Hi Todd!

You don't need to wait three days if you play on King.com - the place has many players then can help you fast with roadblocks and lives.

I saw on another thread a step by step instruction on how to transfer your game progress to King.com:

1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)

2) Choose Account

3) Enter your password

4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook

5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the sync

You can see the tutorial here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/how-can-i-transfer-my-progress-from-facebook-to-the-king-website 

Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play and progress without any issues.

Cheers :-)

This signature made of 100% recycled electrons
  • Hi Todd!

You don't need to wait three days if you play on King.com - the place has many players then can help you fast with roadblocks and lives.

I saw on another thread a step by step instruction on how to transfer your game progress to King.com:

1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)

2) Choose Account

3) Enter your password

4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook

5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the sync

You can see the tutorial here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/how-can-i-transfer-my-progress-from-facebook-to-the-king-website 

Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play and progress without any issues.

Cheers :-)

If there wasn't these many problems in the first place and they would permanently fix them or have no need to and have them working properly like other games beside King games no one should have to wait EVER three days or so to finally have it fixed or tried and it doing nothing. We play these games cause we enjoy playing, not enjoying coming here to wait that long. For me I don't go to King.com and have no want to go there since I'm on Facebook already as most are here. And even if one goes there how can they for sure it will work there either? We just want to play when we want, simple!