What is wrong with Level 208? I have been stuck here for weeks.

I looked on youtube to watch video's on how to complete that level and they had no problems. Then I noticed that they had 35 tries while I only have 25.  It is impossible to complete this level with only 25 tries.  What's the deal?  Why were the number of tries decreased?  I'm getting ready to quit playing the game because I'm so frustrated.  There are other King games that I quit because of the impossibility of passing the level.  Please give me some suggestions.  I like playing this game but it's not worth losing my mind over. Thanks!

Answers

• KingsPinnKingsPinn Posts: 3,526 New Bee

Nothing is impossible! My version has 25 moves as well, I just checked for you. 

Don't get frustrated, just put the game down for a little bit and come back when you feel fresher. 

• Slam333Slam333 Posts: 2

Nothing is impossible! My version has 25 moves as well, I just checked for you. 

Don't get frustrated, just put the game down for a little bit and come back when you feel fresher. 

Keep trying? That's not much help. My game has been logging my attempts. I'm at 250, and I'd been at 208 for three weeks before the counter kicked in. The game should have a limit to number of tries and then pass you on. These levels are designed to make us pay money for cheats and extra turns. It's not fun anymore.