how can i change my country?

i am from israel but i see that my country in the game is russia???how can i change this???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Answers

• CezdiamondCezdiamond Posts: 6,514 Community Manager

Hi Oleg- Welcome to King Care. The country should be taken from your phone settings. Please can you check which country your Play Store is set in? https://www.quora.com/How-can-I-change-my-Google-Play-Store-country 

Let me know how you get on :-) 

Have a lovely weekend! 

Got a great Candy Crush Saga tip for players? Share here to have your idea featured and win Gold Bars!

• IshwarIshwar Posts: 1
    How to change my country name 
    ???

.........?????????
  • Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 9,542 Superstar
    Hi @Ishwar welcome to the community. Which device are you playing on please? Usually the game goes by the language/country that is already set on your device when you first set it up. You will need to go into your device settings and correct it there. If you're not sure how to do it, let me know which OS you are using and I will find the how to page :) 
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please give us an accept all lives button! Vote here

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
  • Bhushan_giteBhushan_gite Posts: 3

How to change my country name in candy crush saga, as I am from India but location is showing United states.

Please help for the same

Hi @Bhushan_gite are you playing on a mobile device or pc? With mobile devices it will take its location from the settings of your device when you set it up :) If you need help changing it. let me know the device and version and I will do my best !

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
  • Bhushan_giteBhushan_gite Posts: 3

Hi @Chicken_Slayer

Currently i am using one plus 6

I have changed all settings and location but still location not changed

Please help for the same.

Hi @Bhushan_gite just to be clear. Your location settings in your phone settings (settings, system, Language and input ) are showing as India? Could you add a screenshot? As the community moderator may need it if there turns out to be a bug.

Is your play store showing correctly? If not, this article may help

Are any other apps showing incorrectly or just Candy crush?

If it is just Candy crush, take a screenshot and could I ask you to post in the candy crush forum as a new post. That means it will get seen by the correct team and the Candy crush community manager so you will get more effective help :)

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga

• Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 1,760 Community Moderator

How to change my country name in candy crush saga, as I am from India but location is showing United states.

Please help for the same

Gives these steps a shot. They may help: 

-First remove the connection to Facebook (on the game’s start menu tap the Settings down to the left > Cogwheel > Log out).

-Then create or login to your King account. 

Tap again the Settings down to the left and then the orange Kingdom icon. Log in to Kingdom if you have a King account already, otherwise start with choosing a nickname, tap save and follow the steps to create an account.

If the game automatically logged in to your existing King account when disconnecting Facebook, then just continue to the next step.

-Go to the device's settings and make sure both region and language are correct. Both need to be correct. If you for example have chosen Sweden and English on your device, the game can then take USA or UK as your country because of the language.

-Go back to the game and tap the Settings > Kingdom icon and log out from your King account as well.

-Tap the ranking feature up to the left on the game map and check that the country now is correct beneath the profile pic.

-Close the game (force close the app) and wait an hour so the country updates in our system.

-Finally open the game and connect back to your Facebook and the country should be updated. If not, then you will need to keep the incorrect country in your game I'm afraid.

Thanks @Crazy_Cat_Lad will save this for future reference. 

• PunnapatPunnapat Posts: 2
    Pls change my country, i 'm Punnapat from Thailand, Thanks
    Hi @Punnapat and welcome, can you try the advice given in the posts above please. As we cannot do it for you :)