How can i change my avatar on Shuffle Cats?

Me too i'ld like to have a nice picture of a lake like this guy from Italy or a picture of my baby like this woman from France instead of the boring cat drawing the game gave me by default.

Answers

• Tony_McTony_Mc Posts: 4,138 ✭✭

Hi La CHOSE,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

I´m glad to tell you that you can also have this nice and fancy picture of your choice in Shuffle Cats on your iPhone.

Please find here https://care.king.com/en/shuffle-cats/how-do-i-use-a-photo-in-my-shuffle-cats-profile how you can do this :-)

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team 

• I want to change my avatar on Candy Crush.

• Tony_McTony_Mc Posts: 4,138 ✭✭

I want to change my avatar on Candy Crush.

Hi Jeanne0348, Thank you for posting this here on King Care. If you change your Facebook profile picture, then your avatar should automatically change in Candy Crush Saga too.
  • mauricettemauricette Posts: 1
    hello,
    how can i put a photo in my profil shuffle cat ???? a personnal photo. i'm not connected with facebook account.
    please help me
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 2,358 Community Moderator
    Hi @mauricette, welcome to our Community 🤗

If you're game is connected to Facebook, you must change the picture from your Facebook account and once that has been done, you need to disconnect the game app from Facebook, connect it gaina so your photo can sync.

Hope this helps :)   

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Royal Championship, whaaat 🧐 Check it out here