No lives, nobody sees my requests or lives sent

jlgggjlggg Posts: 19

I always get my three lives almost immediately to move on the next level, now with this new design nobody sees my requests and I am not getting any lives, fix this, your business model is really sucking lately

Answers

• Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 9,266 Superstar

Hi thank you for using King care.

I am so sorry for the delay in your response.

Are you still needing help?

You can find out more about our Superstars here

Farm Heroes need your feedback!

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
  • Mick's_MomMick's_Mom Posts: 8

THIS ISSUE IS NOT SOLVED.  It is pretty clear that King support has no intention of fixing the issue. After two years of people asking the question, no viable answer has been received. Since they switched to only allowing access to their games, forum and support via Facebook...nothing has worked properly. KingCare doesn't care at all. I've uninstalled all but 1 of their games, and I'm about to uninstall that, too. I never receive lives from over 300 friends I have on the King.com website. It's inexcusable at this point that they haven't reversed their horrible decision to align themselves with Facebook. 

Lol Micks mom, more Facebook issues caused by Facebook it’s better on king. Com.....

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 

And you can access the games without Facebook.....