Connected cat badge

How do you get the connected cat badge in shuffle cats?

I'm on level 60 connected threw Facebook and have invited friends. It's the only badge and there For book I haven't completed

Best Answer

• Rracers89Rracers89 Posts: 8
    Accepted Answer

Date: 3/14/18 

Subject: Re: [shufflecats-android] 1013275613 (ShuffleCats) (6632296)

(Ticket-Id:xxxxxxx

Thank you for contacting King Customer Care.As Montie and the gang are heading over to play exclusively on mobile platforms, the sticker 'Invite Friends" which was achievable through inviting friends through the Facebook desktop game is no longer applicable.The game studio is already aware of this and it will be removed in the near future.Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.Wish you a wonderful day!Kind regards,AliceKing Customer Care

Accepted Answer

Answers

• Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 10,045 Superstar

Hi, it could be an issue, I think I commented on your post the other day :)

I will go and nudge one of the moderators and see if they have found out anything.

Thank you for your patience :)

You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please give us an accept all lives button! Vote here

Farm heroes addict slaying chickens since 2013. Wife, mother, youtuber, blogger, co-running a group with Mr slayer, endlessly trying to defeat Rancid while raising younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance!

• Rracers89Rracers89 Posts: 8
    Accepted Answer

Date: 3/14/18 

Subject: Re: [shufflecats-android] 1013275613 (ShuffleCats) (6632296)

(Ticket-Id:xxxxxxx

Thank you for contacting King Customer Care.As Montie and the gang are heading over to play exclusively on mobile platforms, the sticker 'Invite Friends" which was achievable through inviting friends through the Facebook desktop game is no longer applicable.The game studio is already aware of this and it will be removed in the near future.Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.Wish you a wonderful day!Kind regards,AliceKing Customer Care

Accepted Answer
  • It’s been over a year, and they just confirmed that they don’t care about this issue.  See response below

This Sticker Quest should be removed or replaced by another in a forthcoming update, but it's an issue that are not prioritised by the game studio.

Therefore we have no further details about when it will be corrected.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Have a Swanky day!

^MM