Where is daily bonus?

Hi, since I updated on June 23, 2018 the daily bonus disappeared. I had not missed a day but now it has been three days that the daily bonus doesn't come out. What happened? On the update it didn't say anything that they were going to take the daily bonus away, so, is it possible that Ican recuperate the daily bonus for these last three days? Please help, thanks.

Answers

• XarlyXarly Posts: 2,098 Community Manager

Hi Maria,

Thanks for your message and the heads-up! We'll investigate and come back to you as soon as we have news about it.

Cheers,

Xarly

• XarlyXarly Posts: 2,098 Community Manager

Hi Maria,

As said, here we are again! I just wanted to let you know that this is indeed an issue and it shouldn't be working this way. The team is aware of it and, although we do not have a specific date, they would like to work on it and fix it. I'm afraid that recuperating the bonus is not possible due to this bug but I just compensated you for the troubles.

Have a great time playing and come back if there's anything else we can do for you!

Cheers,

Xarly

• Hi Maria,

As said, here we are again! I just wanted to let you know that this is indeed an issue and it shouldn't be working this way. The team is aware of it and, although we do not have a specific date, they would like to work on it and fix it. I'm afraid that recuperating the bonus is not possible due to this bug but I just compensated you for the troubles.

Have a great time playing and come back if there's anything else we can do for you!

Cheers,

Xarly

Thank you so much for your prompt reply and for the compensation.
  • Angela_WoerdeAngela_Woerde Posts: 2
    I have the same, my daily bonus calendar is gone🤔
  • kay711kay711 Posts: 2
    I have same type issue... I never missed a day with calendar and have 50+ straight days and now I noticed it took off final 23rd day of bonuses!