Stuck at level 265.

Although I passed it twice, when I click to play the next level (266) I keep getting again to play 265.

Best Answer

Answers

• ElsaElsa Posts: 17,821 Superstar

Hi sotirishatz, I'm not sure why that is happening to you but with CC Soda Saga sometimes the avatar gets stuck on a level so you have to replay it and then refresh the game in order to move on.  Do you see stars on level 265 showing that you cleared it?

You can find out more about our Superstars here
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
  • Hi sotirishatz, I'm not sure why that is happening to you but with CC Soda Saga sometimes the avatar gets stuck on a level so you have to replay it and then refresh the game in order to move on.  Do you see stars on level 265 showing that you cleared it?

Hi Elsa! My problem is at Diamond Diaries Saga game. Yes, I see one star at level 265, and my avatar is at level 266. But when I click 266 I get 265 again.
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 4,322 Community Manager

Hey there!

I'm sorry about that. It can sometimes happen and our Team is having a look to find out what's causing it. In the meantime, I can advance you to level 266. You would lose your previous score though, but if that's ok with you, let me know and I'll do that for you so you can keep going around the World with Lucy :)

Also, clear cache and cookies and make sure you have the latest version of the App/Browser. That always helps to keep issues away ;)

Well done on getting there! Have you seen we have a new game and new Community by the way?

Mia

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Candy Friends - Win Free boosters - Here
    Bubble Witch - Let us know what's your fav book and win 10 Gold bars - Here
    Bubble Witch - Give feedback to our Studio for a chance to win 10 Gold bars - Here

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 4,322 Community Manager

Hello sotirishatz, I can see you're now on level 272, so I guess it's all good now? 

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Candy Friends - Win Free boosters - Here
    Bubble Witch - Let us know what's your fav book and win 10 Gold bars - Here
    Bubble Witch - Give feedback to our Studio for a chance to win 10 Gold bars - Here

• Hello sotirishatz, I can see you're now on level 272, so I guess it's all good now? 

Hi! Yes it was fixed! I dont know if you advanced me or if it was something else. Thanks a lot!