Your payments and transactions are handled by the App Store which is associated with your device, so we don't store this type of payment information here at King.
If you have any problems changing or amending your payment information, please access your App Store settings from your device or seek guidance from your associated App Store customer care team.
To access your payment information in your Apple device follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > [your name] > Payment & Shipping.
- Tap Payment Method, then edit your payment details. If you want to remove your payment method or change to a different payment method, scroll to the bottom of the Payment Details screen and tap Change Payment Method. Then select None or a different payment method.
- Learn what to do if you don't see None or can't select it and if additional payment methods are available in your country or region.
- Make sure your name and billing address exactly match the information on file with your financial institution. Then tap Save.
- If you change your payment method to a credit card, the iTunes Store places a temporary authorization hold on your credit card to verify your updated account information. You might also see an option to add the new card to Apple Pay.