Lost all progress from game glitch, used King Profile backup, lost all boosters

The game stopped connecting to the internet, so I read on here to reinstall the game if I had a King Profile I could just reload my progress.

So I did.

I'm at the level I was at when the game couldn't connect to the internet anymore (30 levels behind), and I lost all my boosters.

100's of them.

I figured something like this would happen so I screenshotted everything.

How do I get my progress back?

Answers

• ElsaElsa Posts: 17,815 Superstar
    Hi @AngryCustomer,

Please note that the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost. For this reason, we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars.

Please follow the steps on here to help you get your progress back.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/discussion/243865/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back#latest

If the troubleshooting doesn’t work, then please complete the contact form and they can manually add it back for you.

https://soporto.king.com/contact

I know that they don't give lost boosters back but you can ask them via the contact form to see if they can make an exception.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
  • AngryCustomerAngryCustomer Posts: 2
    edited December 2018
    Wow, that's... ridiculous. They save your level progress, but not the money you spend on boosters. Fascinating. I appreciate your response at least. Certainly won't be spending money on this company's products ever again.
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 17,815 Superstar
    Hi @AngryCustomer you didn’t mention that you lost purchased boosters.  When you complete the contact form tell them that you lost purchased boosters because they will go into your account and might be able to help you with the boosters that you paid for.  They don’t reimburse for boosters that were rewarded from the challenges.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here