I won the match and did not receive the prize

AlanaAlana Posts: 2
I won the match for 81 to 74 and I did not receive my prize, I believe it was for my opponent, but he lost, it is already the second time that this happens, it was a match of 20,000 I won I want the.

Answers

• ElsaElsa Posts: 17,805 Superstar
    Hi @Alana, I am going to tag @Xarly who is the Community Manager for this game.  Perhaps he can offer you some help.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 17,805 Superstar
    Hi @Alaina, just received word from the Community Manager that he added the rewards to your game.  I remember your name!  Didn't you have this same problem not too long ago when we were still on King Care?  I do have to let you know that we will not be able to reimburse you anymore because it's like a one time reimbursement. 
    You can find out more about our Superstars here
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here